Every data source in dvvy is associated with a group. Groups mirror your organization structure and can have independent license, storage, and indexer pricing.
All chargeback calculations are based on metrics associated with your indexes and source types. You can report across all data or drill down to a specific source type to determine the chargeback impact.
100% Splunk without a reliance on external software.
Data resides in summary indexes and the KV store.
App configuration tailors user experience and app behavior.
App operation doesn't result in license usage.
Define groups for more meaningful reporting.
Set license, storage, and indexer costs by group.
Charges are calculated daily and rolled-up monthly by license, storage, and indexing.
Dashboards show usage and charges by group, cost center, and data source.
Report against resource entitlements by group (e.g., the SOC is entitled to 750 GB/day).
- Annual term with multi-year discounts
- Two app instances (prod + dev)
- Software updates & support
- One-time license fee
- Two app Instances (prod + dev)
- 1 Week of Remote Installation Support
- Software updates for life of product
- No cost or obligation
- App fully-functional for 30 days
- Access to support
Customer Advisory Group
Share your experiences and feedback to shape new features, functionality, and overall product direction. Space is limited.Contact Us
- Extended dvvy license to pilot in your environment
- Remote installation and configuration support
- Shape the product roadmap
- Splunk deployed with 500 GB+ license
- Need or interest in implementing a chargeback program
- Willingness to share your great ideas and lessons learned