"Do we have enough infrastructure to accommodate growth?"
Better understand the impact of users' requests on your Splunk license and infrastructure. Make the right investments and grow more predictably.
An approach to:
"What will all of this cost?"
Define your internal costs and approximate the budgetary impact of data sources. Use this information to support data planning and prioritization.
CRUD'y application built entirely inside of Splunk.
All app data resides in KV Store collections.
Admin options tailor user experience and app behavior.
App operation does not require data to be indexed.
Intuitive form for users to submit requests for ingest.
Input sanitization and admin-defined required fields.
Collect info like data volume, data sample, and access needs to support onboarding.
End user dashboards to track the status of their submitted requests.
Optional email notifications can inform users of request updates.
Associate group names with Splunk roles for requests and reporting.
Optionally route user requests to approval authority before entering admin workflow.
Admins interact with requests to set status, ownership, and other information.
Admin request activity is automatically timestamped and tracked.
Admins can enter notes on each request that are only available to other admins.
Admins define costs for license, storage, and indexing that are used in reporting.
- Annual term with multi-year discounts
- Two app instances (prod + dev)
- Software updates & support in term
- One-time license fee
- Two app Instances (prod + dev)
- 1 Week of Remote Installation Support
- Software updates for life of product
- No cost or obligation
- App fully-functional for 30 days
- Access to support
Customer Advisory Group
Share your experiences and feedback to shape new features, functionality, and overall product direction. Space is limited.Contact Us
- Extended rqst license to pilot in your environment
- Remote installation and configuration support
- Shape the product roadmap
- Deploying Splunk org-wide with 250 GB+ license
- Willingness to share your great ideas and lessons learned
- Moderate to intense disdain of spreadsheets (optional)